My geocaching stats

Profile for kungfuhippie

Cacher Stats

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cache Grab: Ep. 3 (5/13/10 - 5/19/10)

I'm back everyone with another installment of my Cache Grab segment. So this last week, I managed to get my first virtual cache as well as my very first event cache. I also dropped a couple of micros into the mix for the week. I have to say that heading down to the WWFM VII event was a lot of fun, even if I didn't manage to do much actual caching. Just meeting all the other area cachers and chatting a bit with them was a great way to spend a Saturday.

We are already making our plans for this week's caches, very exciting. We are going to introduce my father-in-law and his wife to geocaching this weekend and hopefully grab a couple of caches. I'm also planning a little trip north to visit a TB Hotel and dump off a couple of Bugs that I've got in my pack currently. If all goes to plan (yeah right) I'll be getting my first Earth Cache and knocking another of the Leopold Legacy series off my list. However, you never know where you'll end up so we'll just have to wait and see what next week brings.

This week's successful trips:
5. Stonefield Park Cache
6. WWFM VII: Celebration
7. Cache In Beloit
8. Hill Point Park Cache

No comments:

Post a Comment